Only at Emerson
The Art of Storytelling + The Science of Marketing Analytics
Connect the art of storytelling and the science of marketing analytics to make powerful impressions and lead as a creative, insight-driven, modern marketer to push the boundaries of digital marketing.
- 32 credit hours
- $1,349 per credit hour
- 8 courses/4 semesters/15 months
- 3 intakes per year
- No GRE or GMAT required
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended
- 2 Letters of recommendation
Applicants who meet the criteria for Advanced Standing may request up to 8 credits (2 courses) of their prior comparable studies and/or relevant professional experience be recognized and credited toward their master’s degree. Advanced Standing requests are handled on a case-by-case basis following stringent evaluation criteria and process. Granting Advanced Standing status is not guaranteed, and the decision is not appealable.
Emerson College’s online Master of Arts in Marketing (MAM) program prepares digital marketers with a versatile set of skills that blend creative storytelling, data-driven strategy, campaign development and powerful technologies. With this degree, you emerge as an adaptable and well-rounded digital marketing professional who can strategically connect storytelling with analytics to maximize a brand’s return on investment.
A Full Master’s Degree with 3 Specialization Options
Five essential digital marketing courses plus three additional courses from any of the three in-demand specializations listed below can be combined for the full master’s degree.
The three specializations and the Digital Marketing core curriculum are also offered as standalone graduate certificates.
- Digital Marketing Certificate
- Content Strategy Certificate
- Marketing Analytics Certificate
- Social Media & Digital Public Relations Certificate
In a world driven and energized by storytelling and molded by media, Emerson College combines intellectual exploration with professional preparation to help ambitious, independent-minded artists and communicators of every background become a creative force in fields that shape our society, culture and future.
How will you bring your brand into the world?
Emerson College draws independent minds from diverse backgrounds around the world through our highly regarded academic programs in communication, the arts, and the liberal arts.
Our vision is to educate leading professionals in the arts and communication; to inspire generations of students to think boldly and creatively; and to make sure that all we do—as students, faculty, and staff—brightens the cultural, social, political, and civic life around us.
Underlying and infusing all we do are these inspiring, non-negotiable values:
- Respect and equal treatment for all people of all backgrounds, orientations, beliefs, and physical capabilities
- Appreciation for diverse ideas and the free expression of them
- Academic excellence across formal settings such as classrooms and libraries and in workshops, internships, labs, studios, and all other collaborative environments
- Critical and creative thinking that inspires audiences; improves the arts and communication; and advances social justice, global responsibility and environmental sustainability in our institution, communities, nation, and world